Monday 4 June 2012

Evaluation complete, looking back at initial proposal. It's funny how you think you know the way the work will go, but at the end of the day it can go anywhere. I am pleased with the work though disappointed I didn't have greater opportunities to further the work in the Marine Science Lab. I think this was explored too late in the year and the department had too large a work load. I am gratefeul for the small opportunity I was given though.


As the Degree draws to an end, with the final assess on Thursday, I feel it is time to move on. I am looking forward to allowing myself to begin seeing again. It was lovely to visit the beach with my family at the weekend and to relax while being there. I was able to be at one with my family as supposed to being obsessed with seeking inspiration and matter.


MA studies? Perhaps one day. I loved my first year of the degree and the weekly lectures. Those I have missed throughout the second and third year. I felt my brain expand within that first year!


Now I look forward to spending the summer with my family with a trip to the north west coast of Holland in August...I look forward to foraging new material there.

No comments:

Post a Comment