Saturday 14 April 2012

Latest developments
The crate has been semi-removed. Still keeping 3 sides up as a working space within the studio...very limited on room. Need to paint the walls of this...probably white to start.
Will be working with the 7 doors, sand, nylon thread (currently blue but possible expansion to other colours on this) and still possible use of video...not happy with current raw footage so hoping to head out today. Once the kids are back to school and I can get back in to the studio I shall be experimenting further. This Easter break has allowed for much beneficial research reading and contemplation. I have to admit to feeling very nervous with the work now...having started off so confidently. I am pleased with the theoretical findings but feel my work is becoming greatly Minimalist - is less more? I'm nervous to say yes. I shall go in with everything and then deduce or vice versa. Have to keep head 'supra'!

No comments:

Post a Comment